YOU FOR ALLOWING THE REEVE FAMILY
AND EMPLOYEES THE OPPORTUNITY
SATISFY YOUR AIR CONDITIONING NEEDS
PAST 57 YEARS
Licensed and Insured ( CAC 025438 )
Do you need a new system?
Do you repair or replace?
Air conditioning energy costs can account for about 60 percent of your
electric bill during peak load months.
So before you spend money to repair your air-conditioning
system, or invest in a new one, consider these
questions to help evaluate the condition of your existing system:
Does your system undergo frequent repairs?
Has your system experienced major
Are you continually receiving
high electric bills?
ls your air conditioner working harder to keep your home cool
lf your system is more
than 10 years old, and you answered yes to any of these questions, you may benefit from replacing your system and
take advantage of lower operating costs.
. Evaluate your options
Key information you'll want
your contractor to provide before making a final decision:
- Written Estimate - Exact Specifications with A Guaranteed Price!
System Type - Straight cool, Electric heat or Heat pump, Multiple Speeds, etc..
Compare: Efficiency SEER Ratings / Cost of Operation / Initial Purchase Price
Size - A Heat Load Calculation is required to determine the correct BTU capacity.
- Incentives and Rebates: FPL / Manufacturer Rebates / Federal Tax Credits
. A Knowledgeable Contractor should
be able to provide all the details
- Warranty - How long are parts and labor covered?
- Be sure final cost includes any changes to your Electrical or Duct system.
- Extras - Ask your Contractor these important questions:
- How should the new system be maintained?
- How can a Programmable Thermostat help you save more energy?
- Does your duct system have leaks that need repair?
- Can the Contractor make any additional recommendations regarding your indoor environmental comfort?
Choose the system that's right for you
When shopping for a new air-conditioning system, it's important to find
one that best fits your individual needs.
Besides comparing the initial purchase
price, it is worthwhile to understand the Life-Cycle Cost.
Simply call for a FREE "Cost,
Value, Features and Energy Efficiency Comparison"
We can provide
side-by-side comparison which illustrates the benefits of choosing a
higher efficient system.
Your monthly electric bill will
be substantially impacted by the energy required to operate your air conditioning equipment.